/ WELCOME TO A NEW ERA OF STABILIZATION
New VEEM Gyro Roll Stabilizers for Patrol Boats, OPV’s and Mine Hunters
Patrol boats and mine hunters spend a large proportion of their operational time at low speeds where traditional fin stabilisers do not work effectively. A VEEM Gyro can significantly improve a vessel’s operability and the crew’s endurance, performance and comfort.
Not only do VEEM Gyros provide excellent roll stabilisation whilst underway, they work even better at low speed and at zero speed while drifting or at anchor.
- Increase safety of tender launching
- Increase ability to launch and retrieve at rest
- Maximize availability of the fleet
- Improve crew performance via reduction of sea sickness
- Maximize weapons accuracy
- Improve safety and efficiency of all operations at sea
- Remove need for external roll fins
- Eliminate risk of fin grounding, net damage or weed snagging
- Reduce subsea acoustic signature
- Increase access to shallow littoral patrol areas
- No dry-dock requirement for maintenance